Friday, April 13, 2012

Prep for my first War!

koree and hongfuu are hosting a Philly war soon. It'll be my first war ever so I am quite happy. I've been shifting things around and this is what I have to bring so far.


The 3b and air rifle are my primarys, the sspbs can fill that role pretty well too. The double shot is probably going to get used alot! Couple of hold-outs. The reflex and the overpowered snipe blast are for showing off and any alternative ammo. I need to make a ton of darts, learn about game types, figure out how to get there, finish a bunch of stuff... Lol!

5 comments:

  1. Hey! You have a blog!

    *clicks follow button*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Thanks Pause!

      Your blog is a big inspiration to my own. I kinda got addicted to checking yours and imodify's!

      Delete
    2. Haha, thanks. Blogging is kinda like my second hobby. :P

      On topic, Good luck at your first war! Really wish there were NIC wars out here.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I will try. I will try to do it with no reloads! Heheheh

      Delete