Sunday, April 15, 2012

Beta UMB Primary Tweaks


I took the opportunity afforded by this badass day to tweak my umb primary. I had already added some support to the tank and barrel, a little comfort and some orange.   


Today I adjusted the oprv to 1 1/2 pumps, tweaked the trigger, added an oring to the inside of the female coupler and fitted the face of the male coupler. It didn't add much range but really helped dart speed and accuracy. I need to make a new wye next.

This is still the beta for my idea of a double UMB tank primary. I'll use a dual action pump, reduced deadspace between the pump and tank, an sspb oprv for added pressure and a little extra tank volume next. This crappy trigger works so well I might keep it! It takes about 1 minute to make! I'll give it a good stress test and see if it damages the blast pin.



No comments:

Post a Comment