Saturday, April 7, 2012

Modified Buzz Bee Double Shot


I tried NeverWriteTwice's BB DS mods out. I did a few things different. There's a wrist-strap for priming, it's a bit more compact and I threw on some Tek-3 turrets. Oh, and a tank-expanded SSPB hotglued right where it works best for range!

I think there's a way to add some extra power to the DS. I hope it stays together though! NWT placed in taerkitty's Awfuls contest with this design and I really like it. I, like him, don't plan on moving the CPVC couplers anywhere as it points very nicely this way.

If you're thinking about a side-arm with some interesting twists a BB DS might make a great blaster for you!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! At first I was so confused by all the barrels. Good job, Turret-God!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chenanio! I added a turret to the SSPB too! Lol. It's fun and a little crazy.. Hehheh.

      Delete