Saturday, April 14, 2012

Clingy Darts


These are fun little darts/arrows with a special sticky tip. You're probably familiar with this material from other small toys. They fly pretty nice and stick to almost anything. The heads might be useful for nerfy projects and the foam is close to mega sized. Check the heads for straightness in the package. They don't hold especially well to the foam either but I haven't had one rip off yet. The foam is lower density. Pictured with a mega sized blank. My dollar store has a ton of these!

3 comments:

  1. My, my. You sure love your dollar stores!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They lace the air with Crack! I know it!

      I get such stares too. I can't be arsed to act like I'm there picking up toys for my non-existant child. I scour the place!

      Delete
  2. Haha my dollar store has a crapload of those!

    ReplyDelete