Sunday, May 6, 2012

Micro Wye with Baton Hopper

This is kind of a kludge attempt at making a really lightweight wye for an airgun. The baton needs the rifling sanded away and then a small amount of further sanding (mostly to even out the i.d. in spots) to get good feeding. The fit is so close that this likely won't work with springer size darts. I don't know for sure though. I haven't tried sanding further yet. Other than that it offers reduced deadspace, light weight and it's clear.



Down the maw.


 I'm using a cpvc elbow as an experiment. My only other was a conduit so it's kinda apples and oranges. But it feeds well and the only thing now is finding a larger i.d. material for springer fit darts.

3 comments:

  1. If only your DollarStore was as God-worthy as MIG's. We could have saved so much sanding. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! His dollar stores are a cut above!

      It really is a bit of a pain as it took me a while. It's one of those not ideal, but doable things. Heck I just kinda like the orange spirally material! Lol.

      Delete
    2. Ah it hit me that you meant mig's baby bottle hopper! My dollar store had pink ones! Lol. But they are not as good as his. I really want to try that!

      Delete